Highlander

We Are Freaking Back Up

13 posts in this topic

I was completely unaware this site was down... We had an issue with the hosting and the amount of spam accounts... I had an unused website and database that was causing too many hits and the provider shut us down for a bit... I removed the offending dbases and we were supposed to be back up... I didn't realize we were actually down due to some database errors... :wtf3:???

Hopefully no other issues will arise...

Please save my email

desaintpreux@gmail.com and notify me if the site ever comes back down.

We have been here for almost 7 years and I don't plan on this community to fall off and die... If it's warranted I'll make an update to the forum software to get us up to date and eliminate all the trash/spam bot registrations we are getting...

Thanks a bunch people...

my phone is on my sig and a simple txt message will get me up to speed...

Take care people..

Wish Charles was here... :(

Thanks to all you guys that take time to keep this site up and running. I, like many, truly appreciate it! :tu:

Thanks Christian,

an update to the site to weed out spam accounts would be nice...I have less time to devote these days to going through all of them by hand as I am in class 6 days a week for 4-8hrs/day. I was actually unaware it was down till I got a message about it and checked. I have added your info to my phone so I can send a text message. Some were worried it might not come back, I think they will be glad to hear your devotion to maintaining the site.

Thanks Christian,

an update to the site to weed out spam accounts would be nice...I have less time to devote these days to going through all of them by hand as I am in class 6 days a week for 4-8hrs/day. I was actually unaware it was down till I got a message about it and checked. I have added your info to my phone so I can send a text message. Some were worried it might not come back, I think they will be glad to hear your devotion to maintaining the site.

From the outside as a new guy looking in. This is a great group bunch of a guys ( and few gals ). You all got something really special going on here. Like i told Charles, its very rare to see a group of guys still together whenever the heart of everything goes dead. That is true dedication, all of you, in every way. I really am proud to see something like this still together, through thick and thin. I once had a great group of guys together, and we lost our heart.. sad part is we could not pull through all of it like you all have done. Your still here! Now like i also told Charles. I have a very powerful, fully capable poweredge 3u that is going co location very soon. I would be more than willing to help all of you out by providing full root access. The specs would blow your mind. To solve some bitter issues here, I also suggest getting a community donation together to update to the vBulletin 4. Yes some may claim IPB looks better,opensource, and so on but overall.. vBulletin is more secure, its less likely to have vulnerability, and bot flooding. I would be more than willing to help in this situation. Would solve alot of debts to myself helping this group get on there feet. There is still alot left here to build, and grow.. Take this message anyway you want, at the least email me Jae@wpaclubgp.com to discuss any of the sort. My host hasn't had an issue with a 400k net in the distant past, Good theory 5k site would be in good hands. You have all the knowledge available of the w body here.. Expanding to grow would be extraordinarily Frankenstein.

-Jae@wpaclubgp.com

-Jordan

Edited by Jae

Good to see it back up, lot of posts woudl have been lost if it didn't make it back up.

And it will keep getting better... I will start posting up a bit more stuff about everything I can... There is a good community here which I would love to see grow!

@Highlander Can you please check my account and activate? I joined the site years ago, got the software through another person but now have lost and need to tune :( Please email me back or activate account/PM, thank you kind sir! I would be happy to donate